Thursday 15 May 2014

42264 – 17:06 Thursday 15th May

42264

After this morning’s excitement of the near encounter between myself and Dr @cr_rail this evening’s return journey was pedestrian at best.

Arriving early at Paddington saw me safety inside Carriage C on the 17:06 Bristol Temple Meads service but alas any chance of stretching out over a double seat was soon quashed by a full service and the woman who sat next to me and who obviously saw it as her mission to make sure I was under no impression I had any rights to any part of the armrest at all.

And of course, just to sprinkle some extra hot pepper on my already spicy seating arrangement she decided to keep her cloak on for the journey. Yes, on what must have been the hottest day of the year so far, this woman was feeling chilly enough to keep her flowing robes on……..thank the good lord that the air conditioning was working………for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment