Monday 19 May 2014

Another bonus post – Introducing Leo

Unfortunately it was another duplicate carriage this morning so that meant another failure to capture a carriage for the Carriage Capture, which will obviously be just as much of a crushing disappointment for readers of this blog as it was for me.

But never fear because luckily Lovely Jess, perhaps sensing an impending disaster on the carriage front, had chosen today to send me the first of my Carriage Capture reward photographs. It’s obviously a duty for me to share it with the wider world and so I reproduce it here for everyone’s enjoyment. So ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, may I present to you, FGW’s finest (for now anyway) Mr Leo.

Get a load of this ladies....Grrrrrrr!

The obvious comment to make is that Leo has taken his name very literally by growing a superb mane of golden whiskers to surround his face with. This no doubt gives him super tweeting powers, but not enough tweeting power to tidy up his fast food drink cup from behind the laptop………Jess, you need a get a grip!




No comments:

Post a Comment