Monday 2 June 2014

42108 – 18:30 Monday 2nd June

42108

A week’s holiday with only a single carriage captured meant that the first day in my new job should have been an ideal opportunity to get back on the wagon (so to speak) and get some numbers in the little black book.

Alas the journey into town turned out not to be that opportunity as Carriage A on the 06:57 was a duplicate, so it wasn’t until this evening’s return trip that I was able to capture the number of 42108 which was performing the role of Carriage B on the 18:30 service to Weston-Super-Mare.

I could go into details about how the train was delayed due to some tit-head trespassing on the line near to Twyford or about how the FGW station team turned the train around like a Formula 1 pitstop or even how the chap next to me staked his claim on the armrest by spreading his legs as wide as possible and plonking his John Thomas between us……but I’m too tired. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment