Monday 3 November 2014

42144 & 42266 – 18:03 & 18:37 Monday 3rd November




















42144 & 42266

It was (another) awful day for the trains again. (I’m sure I’ve started a blog entry with that line before?)

Anyway what made the disturbance all the more poignant today was this was my first day back to the grindstone after a wonderful sunny week away on a sundrenched beach – I kid you not, it was November but even the BGC got his shirt off much to the delight of the locals.

The journey home was slightly better (signalling between Ealing & Hayes and Harlington anyone?) on the 18:03 Penzance Service travelling in Carriage E, 42144 and then onto the 18:37 Frome where I perched on another one of the folding seats in Carriage C, 42266.

And in other news I did get a phone call from FGW to confirm that it’s been 14 days since my @EverardsTiger beer umbrella was reported lost and it hasn’t turned up. So Mr Tiger, will you be true to your words?

No comments:

Post a Comment