Monday 10 November 2014

42300 – 18:03 Monday 10th November

42300


Oh it was all excitement on the Carriage Capture today, well actually it started on Friday when on my return to the homestead I found a large tube shaped package waiting for me.

Knowing that I hadn’t recently ordered anything recently from Amsterdam I was fairly confident that Mr @EverardsTiger had come up trumps and had fulfilled his promise to deliver a brand spanking new Everards Tiger brolly.

The brolly had his first trip to London today and took a leisurely journey back to Reading on the 18:03 Truro Service where he sat, with me, in Carriage E or 42300.

He also leapt aboard 42050, Carriage B on the 18:37 Frome but unfortunately this was a duplicate from the 24th of October.

42050 (again)

But even this couldn’t take the shine of a rather good day. Just a pity it didn’t actually rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment