Tuesday 20 May 2014

42087 – 07:15 Tuesday 20th May

42087

Dedicated followers of the blog, and I have it confirmed that Lovely Jess is definitely my No1 Fan, will notice from today’s title that I did not catch my usual morning train. You can imagine how potentially damaging this is to someone with a personality bordering on OCD and any deviation from the norm can bring me out in a hot flush…………..


………..well actually no, there’s a train about 20 minutes later and it was onto this iron horse that I leapt with hardly a hair out of place. I chose Carriage B as this was an unusual journey and settled down in 42087 with only the dulcet tones of some woman gabbing away all her personal details on the phone.
Well there you go Jess, another entry in the diary and something to read between tweeting apologies and whipping Leo up a latte. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment