Thursday 1 May 2014

44079 – 06:57 Thursday 1st May

44079

BGC! BGC! BGC! We thought you’d gone and left us alone and adrift with no idea of what was going on with the Carriage Capture!

No, no, fans, friends and fudge-packers, no such luck, I am still here, live and kicking and continuing the pursue the greatest waste of time since Bobby Charlton found a comb and said, “hey, actually if I do it like this it looks like I've still got a full head of hair.”

So where was I for the last two days? Well luxuriating under the misnomer of “Working from Home” whilst the various factions on either side of the great Tube debate tried to trash out whether it’s a good idea to shut or the ticket offices or not.

Anyway, I was back in force today aboard 44079, Carriage A of the 06:57 into Paddington. Apparently yesterday all hell broke loose when there was a broken down train in the Bermuda Triangle of rail travel otherwise known as Maidenhead. So on the downside, had I been travelling yesterday I would have had something interesting to tell but I guess in the upside at least my journey today was undisturbed and on-time. So the blog’s loss is BGC’s gain. #winwin

No comments:

Post a Comment